0
If you haven't seen it yet, here it is. Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer #3.


There is so much awesomeness here that I really can't even find the words to express all of it, but I will try to recap; Ultron - "People will look to the sky and see hope... I'll take that from them first." We could be looking at Marvel's best villain yet. Stark - He's wearing a vintage looking Bruce Lee graphic tee. Now that is awesome. Black Widow - "I'm always picking up after you boys." What's not to love about Johansson's portrayal of Black Widow? Hulk vs. Hulkbuster - This is likely to be epic in its viciousness. I can't wait for this sequence. Quicksilver vs. Captain America - I mean come on, who hasn't wanted to see Cap get laid out. Scarlet Witch vs. everyone - This is going to be tough battle. Thor - His sheer arrogance in battle is always charming. And what is that at the end? Hmmm... I am definitely going to see this in a real theater with real sound and real projectors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment