Title:
Death Sentence
Contributors: Monty Nero
Michael Dowling
Publisher: Titan Comics
Issue #: 4
Year: 2014
Pages: 32 Pages
Age Rating: 18 (Language, Violence, Gore, Nudity, Sex, Adult Themes)
Story Grade: B
Art Grade: A





Is this issue of Death Sentence, Monty shows just how powerful and kinky he truly is as London becomes the new Sodom and Gomorrah under his control.

Verity and Weasel come together in a controlled environment.

And some weird stuff happens where Verity in the lab on an island exhausted and hallucinating (or drunk) after hours of lab experiments and Monty is in London having sex with one woman while another woman shoves a finger up his ass, and they have what appears to be a simultaneous orgasm thousands of miles of apart... something like that.

Like I said it gets weird. Entertaining, but weird or maybe it was the vodka I had last night.

One of my biggest issues with this series thus far has been the clichés, nothing has changed in this issue.


The artwork is still really great. The story is still progressing nicely. I just need to re-read this issue to understand that finger-in-the-Monthy's-butt-Verity-hallucinating-simultaneous-orgasm thing. I am sure I just misinterpreted something there.

Or maybe I didn't and there is something new I need to ask my wife to try with me. I will start with a re-read first. Be right back...

...Okay so I just re-read it and it looks like when they are both very stimulated, him sexually (shock), her on vodka (which isn't a stimulant) and mentally from all of the experiments in the lab, they connected and shit got real. I'm sure they will explain it in the next book. But it is real cool looking thanks to Dowling's art. That may explain why after a couple of my own Vodka drinks I interpreted the whole thing as a simultaneous orgasm.

Just remember folks, when I say this series or is book is for 18 or older, I mean it.

This series is turning into a very interesting story. It is nothing I expected it to be, which is both good and bad. But in the end I am enjoying it and can make it past it less than finer points of the story flaws.

Make sure to read the last few pages of the book for this month's edition of publishing a comic in which the author talks about finding a publisher and networking. There is some really good stuff in there.

Until next time... happy fingering.




0 comments:

Post a Comment